Monday, July 23, 2007

I've been tagged....

I've been tagged by Kak Syaf ... I need some more time to fill in all the questions.. huhuhu... biasa la.. cek ni x pandai sgt nk mengarang... kurg idea bernas.. but, will try my best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. A person is only as good as

2. Friendship is

3. To love is to

4. Money makes me

5. I miss

6. My way of saying I care is

7. I try to spread love and happiness by

8. Pick the flowers when

9. To love someone is to

10. Beauty is

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was

12. When I was twenty one, I remember

13. I am most happy when

14. Nothing makes me happier than

15. If I can change one thing, I will change

16. If smiles were

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we

18. If you want to

19. Money is not everything but

20. The most touching moment I have experienced

21. I smile when

22. When I am happy,

23. If only I don't have to

24. The best thing I did yesterday

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title

26. One thing I must do before I die is

27. Doing this meme, I feel like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

try to answer... but my hubby baru blk ni.. kena layan dia dulu... tanggungjwb isteri... see ya..

No comments: